Friday, April 09, 2004
It's been like.. 7 years since I last saw my pri sch classmates, some of them really grow up liao hahaha... to the point that I can't recognize them, like this gal called Pamelia (but she wasn't in my class, was in a few classes away from mine - actually I can't remember whether she was in A3, A5 or B1, oops).. anyway she looks so sweet now, so different from last time. *snigger* Erm, I don't mean anything bad, it's good! What matters is now rite? Hahaha.. gosh I'm like so informal in this post. I'm supposed to be studying! And here I am reading blogs and adding people on friendster just cos I feel like it. And before dinner I was thinking how efficient I am, cos I was so concentrating and I watched dunno how many webcasts and understood my lecture notes and got my tutorials all nicely stapled together (read: stapled and left aside w/o reading). I really shouldn't do what I did this semester again, skip everything except for labs and some tutorials (I tried to go for all, but I just can't wake up in time for some, as much as I want to) and of cos, my dearest German. And I LOVE GERMAN CLASSES!!! But when I think of the fact that Frau Tran is leaving, I feel so sad that I can't have her as my lecturer for the next 2 semesters. Am I going to have the same enthusiasm for German then? My enthusiasm was really becos of her, at the beginning of the semester I was really very unsure if I was right in continuing German, until I met her! Of cos, it helps that my class is so lively and vibrant, bunch of fun-loving people. As I was looking thru friendster, browsing thru and trying to find pri sch classmates (or even schoolmates), I saw some really funny photos. But you people probably wouldn't share my thoughts, cos they're not your pri sch classmates. Haha.. oh yeah, Cat you might, but then again, I get tickled very easily. *grin* I lost my train of thought. Oh dear. As you can see, I'm not thinking clearly now. I'm not sleepy either, but I really hope I can get to sleep tonight and not sleep until so late every day, otherwise I'm gonna die for the exams cos I have 3 morning papers in total. But I'm already gonna die for it anyway, maybe an Absent grade is better than an F grade eh? Let me try typing in Chinese: ok forget it, the characters don't show.
I'm actually listening to Jay Chou now, can you believe it? My train of thoughts' jumping here and there. And what am I doing laughing at my old classmates in the midst of my exam preparation, when I know fully well that I'm so gonna die for it? Maybe that's why.
I'm actually listening to Jay Chou now, can you believe it? My train of thoughts' jumping here and there. And what am I doing laughing at my old classmates in the midst of my exam preparation, when I know fully well that I'm so gonna die for it? Maybe that's why.