Sunday, March 07, 2004
Yay! Nowadays I'm lagging by 1 day, due to some reason or another.
Yesterday was Dinner and Dance. Our table dressed up to the theme of Angels and Devils, with 5 of each, and I was one of the angels. And we won the best dressed table! DnD comm had to stick balloons on every other chair, and when we were walking towards to stage, I pulled along some balloons with my angel wings and was kinda stuck there for a moment (plus I was walking right in front) so it was quite embarassing. Anyway, the prize was some blank notebooks and animal handphone holders. Kind of disappointing (haha) but I guess it's the title that counts. Blk C almost won the pageant king and pageant queen. I really thought we were going to win because it was just so expected for us to win when they were down to just 2 blocks. In the end, Blk B won both titles. =P
Taking photos is very shuang! But I'm still waiting for my photos to be sent to me, cos all the photos I took were with others' digicams, since I don't have a digicam. Really hope they'll be sent to be very soon!
2.30pm
I slept from 7.30am to 1.30pm. Sue me. *maniacal laughter*
Cool! It's been long since I slept for just 6h, I must maintain this good record!
~dream a little dream with me~
7.40pm
Gosh I just had a breathtaking moment!
Yesterday was Dinner and Dance. Our table dressed up to the theme of Angels and Devils, with 5 of each, and I was one of the angels. And we won the best dressed table! DnD comm had to stick balloons on every other chair, and when we were walking towards to stage, I pulled along some balloons with my angel wings and was kinda stuck there for a moment (plus I was walking right in front) so it was quite embarassing. Anyway, the prize was some blank notebooks and animal handphone holders. Kind of disappointing (haha) but I guess it's the title that counts. Blk C almost won the pageant king and pageant queen. I really thought we were going to win because it was just so expected for us to win when they were down to just 2 blocks. In the end, Blk B won both titles. =P
Taking photos is very shuang! But I'm still waiting for my photos to be sent to me, cos all the photos I took were with others' digicams, since I don't have a digicam. Really hope they'll be sent to be very soon!
2.30pm
I slept from 7.30am to 1.30pm. Sue me. *maniacal laughter*
Cool! It's been long since I slept for just 6h, I must maintain this good record!
~dream a little dream with me~
7.40pm
Gosh I just had a breathtaking moment!