Thursday, March 11, 2004
Slept till 2pm today, and the room seemed so dark that for a moment I thought I woke up too early (like 6am) but I only slept at 5? And I had a really long dream involving buses and bicycles and travelling and taking photos. So I checked my phone and realised how late it was, and conveniently skipped all my classes today not by choice. Not really. It's raining again! Argh! But at least today I don't need to go out. In 3.5h's time it'll be dinner, and after that the biggest concert in the year - Gothic Dreams! Gotta rush lab report, hopefully by dinner time so I don't have to bother about it anymore after the concert. Counting down - 4 days to German oral.
2am
Beautiful, fabulous, great concert! Really honoured to be part of the cultural scene in Sheares Hall. Really admire all the talents in Sheares Hall, can sing, can play instruments, can compose, can dance. I'm totally envious! I like silver/grey. :)
2am
Beautiful, fabulous, great concert! Really honoured to be part of the cultural scene in Sheares Hall. Really admire all the talents in Sheares Hall, can sing, can play instruments, can compose, can dance. I'm totally envious! I like silver/grey. :)