<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Just had a terrible dream in which I almost got killed. I must have been watching too much TV cos I was almost killed by a needle in the dream. Eeks, I think I went to sleep without setting alarm, I don't remember pressing any numbers at all. Luckily I woke up early enough to continue doing my 2 other lab reports and 1 assignment, all due today. And I saw my handphone sleeping beside me, like I wanted to set alarm last night but fell asleep while doing so. I'm still very sleepy.

Had German oral yesterday, and I got the topic of Music. At first I thought I could prepare for it by writing everything down then try to memorise, but it turned out that the format wasn't as such. After I picked the topic, Frau Tran simply asked some questions that wasn't under Music, but about my other interests. In the end, I turned out to be someone who have danced ballet since young, played piano since young and learnt violin for 3 years. Then it went on until she asked if I had a favourite composer, I said Liszt and couldn't find a reason why, so I said cos he's nationalistic. Then she said this long string about Hungary being part of some KUK country along with the other neighbouring countries like Austria and that Liszt wasn't nationalistic. Since this was what I learnt in sec school, I said my teacher taught me that (and I dunno how to say sec school, bleah).. then she was indignant and asked me to ask my teacher about it. I really wonder how I did for the oral.

11pm
I think my Molecular Genetics lab TA loves purple colour. She kept saying, "For example, if in a population 1/10 of the people have the recessive allele, then they will turn purple." Things like that. Then immediately an image of a normal person suddenly turning purple will appear in my mind, and it just tickled me and my lab partner so much and we'd start laughing together. And the TA would laugh too. It's just so ridiculous, yet hilarious!

Just had a nite of enjoyment, a nite of fun, a nite of block spirit, a nite of 77 (or 106) shining dazzling stars! Nite of 77*s is a performance that every year Block C (the C-towners!) will put up for the rest of the hall. Every year there would be guys cross-dressing, and this year they incorporated Lord of the Rings in, as well as a line from our famous Sheares Production. "Don't you hate thunder? Scares the bejesus out of me!" I performed a Storm item (in which I did a really stupid thing that I wouldn't want to mention and anyone to remember, hahaha) and a very fun salsa/retro-inspired dance. Then we, as tradition, shampooed the block head and sang the block anthem as finale.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?