<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 08, 2004

It's 10am, and it's raining. I'm in my room, with the blinds closed, looking at my laptop screen and playing my favourite 3 songs in Elva's newest album. The sky's pretty dark, so my yellowish room light is on. I had breakfast this morning, thanks to my dearest friend in the block who woke me up for breakfast. It's been long since I had breakfast. I just received an ICQ msg, it's about senior's application for hall. I'm so so sleepy, but I should go for tutorial (which is at 11am). But it's raining. *sighs* And I haven't done my tutorial. I haven't even gone for the lectures. Need some time to watch webcasts, lotsa webcasts to watch. If only I could watch them using my own laptop, then I wouldn't need to bother anyone. People do need their comps as well. Talking about comps, I really pity my home comp, it's so screwed up. Argh.

Genetics. It's really interesting. The best part I like about it is the stats, it's really fun permutating all the phenotype combinations and calculating the probability for each. I just received another ICQ msg, my friend msging me telling me she skipped school again. Like I care. Sheesh. Back to the topic. But I know too little of the topic to discuss about why there can be 2 dominant/recessive alleles, why some alleles are dominant over others, etc. I was doing my Mendelian genetics assignment yesterday, and apparently the only ones I could do was calculations/punnett squares. Oh well. I haven't finished the assignment yet, 2 questions left, and it's due tomorrow during lab. Hopefully I have time to consult people online tonight.

There's level supper tonight, I wonder if we're supposed to cook, cos if we are, we haven't heard anything about it. Maybe it's just the level reps cooking, or maybe they'll order pizza, and we're just supposed to eat. Hopefully it's that. I'm so tired. So many concerts going on, so tough being a sports+culture person, haha. Maybe next year I'll join DnD, this year's DnD comm wore victorian suits and dresses and they look so good. *envious* Took photos with some of them. It'll be nice if I could wear things like that as well. If there's a good and nice chairperson for DnD, I'll really consider joining. It's still raining, how am I supposed to go for tutorial? :( I really hate Mondays, with lessons every 2h, can't even get a good nap in between. June's right, I really feel quite bad. Where's HH?

12.30pm
I'm back from tutorial, and it's still raining like there's no tomorrow. I like my SP T-shirt, it's my favourite among all the T-shirts I have, so warm and comfortable. Kept me warm in the cold weather. I'm going to nap now, I cannot take it anymore.

4.10pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but.. to the rain: Lass mich allein! Lass mich in der Ruhe!
(hope that didn't scare any of you) My legs are so cold... I wonder if it'll rain the whole day today, and then stop raining for 1 whole month or so. Then I'll be damn happy. If that's the case, I wouldn't mind sacrificing today for 1 month of peace.
Next week's the oral, suddenly everyone's arranging to meet everyone up to practise Deutch.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?