Thursday, March 18, 2004
Ich bin jetzt sehr sehr muede. Aber ich bin auch hungrig. Ich moechte laufen, aber ich will schlafen. Jetzt bin ich meine MP3s hoeren. "Das Lied gefaellt mir am besten." Ich mag auch am meisten das Lied! - Wir sind eins :)
It works. :)
I'm really really tired. Argh, I'm repeating myself. Had a long long day, today's Deutsch Tag. Yesterday listened to the MTVs/songs and did the music critique thing until 6am. Then woke up only when my mum called me today when she arrived, then shortly after she left I went to PGP to do the movie thing, and evening class from 6-8. Had a mini rag engineer work session after having dinner, where we just nailed 2 9mm plywoods onto a stand and painted it, for rag publicity. Today is a nice day cos we had phototaking for SP. Das war sehr spass! And I found a senior whom I can consult about Deutsch and Deutschland during the phototaking. Coincidentally, he had Frau Tran for lecturer for 3 continuous semesters, and all he had was praise after praise for her. Then this sem he couldn't get into her class, and got Frau Chen, whom everyone knows is not very interesting. I'm glad I got Frau Tran. She made me re-love German.
I need to learn to control my temper.
Twice, I didn't know the cashcard tune from the vending machine can sound so beautiful and melodious to the ears. It's amazing.
It works. :)
I'm really really tired. Argh, I'm repeating myself. Had a long long day, today's Deutsch Tag. Yesterday listened to the MTVs/songs and did the music critique thing until 6am. Then woke up only when my mum called me today when she arrived, then shortly after she left I went to PGP to do the movie thing, and evening class from 6-8. Had a mini rag engineer work session after having dinner, where we just nailed 2 9mm plywoods onto a stand and painted it, for rag publicity. Today is a nice day cos we had phototaking for SP. Das war sehr spass! And I found a senior whom I can consult about Deutsch and Deutschland during the phototaking. Coincidentally, he had Frau Tran for lecturer for 3 continuous semesters, and all he had was praise after praise for her. Then this sem he couldn't get into her class, and got Frau Chen, whom everyone knows is not very interesting. I'm glad I got Frau Tran. She made me re-love German.
I need to learn to control my temper.
Twice, I didn't know the cashcard tune from the vending machine can sound so beautiful and melodious to the ears. It's amazing.