Friday, March 19, 2004
I just had a schrecklich Test (oops i mean test, heh do too much German everything I do/say comes out the German way). It's another life science biochemistry CA, and it's 20%. I was late for 10min. The first thing I looked at was the 2 short questions, cos I gathered MCQ might be too hard for me to guess. 1. Discuss the concept behind cloning. You may use illustrations if need be. 2. Discuss the need, process and product of Beta-oxidation of fatty acids. And I knew I was dead. So I went to do the MCQ instead. It turned out to be a bit better than expected. I could at least make some sense to what I was answering. But then, when the answer was announced, the questions that I had more confidence in (as in those that i deduced) were wrong, and those that I guessed turned out to be correct. I'm simply amazed with myself, I am about to bang against the wall. This MCQ, I think I'm going to get 50% again, same as the MCQ in the last test. Which means, I'm going to fail this test becos I totally screwed up the short questions upside down. Anyway, CMB dinner treat tonight. I'm so going to enjoy it. And another organic chemistry test tomorrow, 16 chapters, open book. Wish me luck.
Update:
Got an email from the Biochem lecturer, saying that one of his answers was wrong (the question was about transition temperatures of fatty acids), and my answer was the correct one! So now I've 7 correct and 5 wrong! Yay! An improvement!
Update:
Got an email from the Biochem lecturer, saying that one of his answers was wrong (the question was about transition temperatures of fatty acids), and my answer was the correct one! So now I've 7 correct and 5 wrong! Yay! An improvement!