Monday, March 22, 2004
I found my poor room flooded when I came back, almost slipped, luckily I was sitting down on my chair. Hate the rain. Intended to go to church this morning, but my mum wouldn't let me. Oh well. Went for a BBQ gathering at PGP with people from City Harvest. Learnt lotsa new names and new faces today, wonder if I can remember them the next time I see them. Friendly people. Me sleepy. Oh, I did something to my hair again, and it looks totally gross now. I'm not going to face anyone in this hair. German Semester test 2 in 2-3 days' time and we still don't know the topics yet. It's amazing. But can guess lah, probably everything we have learnt lor. I tried watching webcast from home yesterday, can hear the lecturer talking but cannot see the screen. That amounts to not watching at all since I can't see a thing he's writing anyway. I guess I just have to read my notes and look at the exercises/tutorials for the test then. I wonder if it's open book - gotta find out about that. I'll be taking photos at night for the next 3 days. So looking forward to it.
End of this seemingly monotonous and unfeeling, but actually full of emotions post.
11.30pm (it's actually 1.30am but i intended it to be 11.30pm)
I love taking photos, group photos. I like taking group photos cos it's interesting watching people trying to decide on the pose and then someone coordinating (or trying to) everyone and everyone just makes a lot of noise but finally gets down to it. Hahaha... I love watching people take photos. Basically, I love well-taken photos. And I can take well-taken photos, as can be seen from some of my previous works of art. It's so fun, change - take photo - change - take photo. Tomorrow will be a similar night. Taking basketball and tennis photos, so shiok! And I found that it's really fun wearing red, somehow it just feels rather shuang, like it's pretty fun wearing pink too. I just finished bathing, and I feel breathless cos it's so hot. I think my hair feels breathless too, I've been sweating for eons and it just feels like all the air/warmth is stuck in my hair, in between it, whatever. Feels schrecklich (terrible)! I'm going to sleep soon, before I get hungry again. Hopefully I can wake up in time for breakfast, if not, at least for lecture. I actually intend to go for lecture. I want to go for lecture. It's a really interesting topic - Population Genetics (already missed the Mendelian Genetics one so cannot miss this one). And to catch up on my Chem Eng lecture, no idea where he's at now since everyone I asked seems to be skipping it for a long time too.
End of this seemingly monotonous and unfeeling, but actually full of emotions post.
11.30pm (it's actually 1.30am but i intended it to be 11.30pm)
I love taking photos, group photos. I like taking group photos cos it's interesting watching people trying to decide on the pose and then someone coordinating (or trying to) everyone and everyone just makes a lot of noise but finally gets down to it. Hahaha... I love watching people take photos. Basically, I love well-taken photos. And I can take well-taken photos, as can be seen from some of my previous works of art. It's so fun, change - take photo - change - take photo. Tomorrow will be a similar night. Taking basketball and tennis photos, so shiok! And I found that it's really fun wearing red, somehow it just feels rather shuang, like it's pretty fun wearing pink too. I just finished bathing, and I feel breathless cos it's so hot. I think my hair feels breathless too, I've been sweating for eons and it just feels like all the air/warmth is stuck in my hair, in between it, whatever. Feels schrecklich (terrible)! I'm going to sleep soon, before I get hungry again. Hopefully I can wake up in time for breakfast, if not, at least for lecture. I actually intend to go for lecture. I want to go for lecture. It's a really interesting topic - Population Genetics (already missed the Mendelian Genetics one so cannot miss this one). And to catch up on my Chem Eng lecture, no idea where he's at now since everyone I asked seems to be skipping it for a long time too.