Friday, February 06, 2004
What a disappointment. Judging from the list of words, this vocab test is one of the easiest vocab tests I've had so far, and yet I don't have much time to study for it. And I almost woke up late for my test/class today. Just so happened that Frau Tran chose 8am as the makeup lecture, and I woke at 7.40am, at a super obscure venue, AS4 lvl 6. I bet the rest must be feeling so confident about it, except me and my twin. (sidenote: actually why don't they test us on the months? not even one came out)
My twin - I found someone with the same birthday as me. Same year. Same major. Same German class. Yay, been waiting for her to appear for almost 20 years.
Of all the labs I have this semester, CM1121 must be the most stressful one. It's not only tedious and hard to do, it's also hard to do it well and get a good product and good yield of it. Spent hours on the lab report as well. That was what forced me to sacrifice my vocab test. Argh. Been having lessons today from 8-6, with only a 1h break during lunchtime, which was why I simply had to finish my lab report and pre-lab before I slept at 4+ last night.
Frau Tran says, we must love the language and speak with feelings and emotions!
I prefer LSM labs to CM ones. Love using those micropipettes. Love to mix samples by vortexing. Love to use all those high-tech machines/equipments that the LSM labs have. And of cos, love the aircon as well. CM labs are damn hot. Did lotsa dilutions for spectrophotometry (a method to determine protein content) today, had to calculate how much of each protein and distilled water to add. A total accomplishment when me and my lab partner completed the whole set of experiments.
Feel so sleepy now. 1h to eat and slack before I have to go for SP. I hope I don't fall asleep during the presentation to SCRC (almost did during Act II, even when I haven't seen them acting out Act II before, must be really sleepy).
My twin - I found someone with the same birthday as me. Same year. Same major. Same German class. Yay, been waiting for her to appear for almost 20 years.
Of all the labs I have this semester, CM1121 must be the most stressful one. It's not only tedious and hard to do, it's also hard to do it well and get a good product and good yield of it. Spent hours on the lab report as well. That was what forced me to sacrifice my vocab test. Argh. Been having lessons today from 8-6, with only a 1h break during lunchtime, which was why I simply had to finish my lab report and pre-lab before I slept at 4+ last night.
Frau Tran says, we must love the language and speak with feelings and emotions!
I prefer LSM labs to CM ones. Love using those micropipettes. Love to mix samples by vortexing. Love to use all those high-tech machines/equipments that the LSM labs have. And of cos, love the aircon as well. CM labs are damn hot. Did lotsa dilutions for spectrophotometry (a method to determine protein content) today, had to calculate how much of each protein and distilled water to add. A total accomplishment when me and my lab partner completed the whole set of experiments.
Feel so sleepy now. 1h to eat and slack before I have to go for SP. I hope I don't fall asleep during the presentation to SCRC (almost did during Act II, even when I haven't seen them acting out Act II before, must be really sleepy).