<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

I think I'm starting to speak with a Malaysian accent, having mixed with so many Malaysians for too long a time. 2 tests on Wednesday, somehow I think I'm half-dead. Haven't had dinner yet, and I still think the world is too bright for my now-very-weak eyes. Wore a cap for German tutorial, and I'm still wearing it now. It's just too darn bright. Just finished with today's Gypsy bazaar, supposed to tend booths but I guess everyone's too busy with the games and all and the sales booths were kinda neglected. I won a photo frame! Wanted a little cloth chair (those foldable kind) but someone else got it before I could gather enough coupons to exchange for it. Went on a "shopping spree" at the Biz Comm booth, and bought (hold your breath..) earrings, bracelet and necklace.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?