Friday, February 27, 2004
The CA takes 20% of the module. It has a total of 20 marks. Each mark is 1%. So every question I answer, I am deciding 1% of my future. As the answers were revealed, step by step I counted my doom. Alas, I am only going to just pass the test. I have fallen for almost all the trick questions, and I really hate it when they give extra information, information that is not needed but I went to use anyway and got a wrong answer. I was contemplating on whether I should use it or not, why was I so dumb as to fall for that? And it doesn't help that I had a grueling 3h++ long organic chem lab session before that. To think that I mugged enzymes so hard, in the end I got the Kcat/Km definition wrong.
I met someone who's over-friendly, who simply keeps staring at me when she has nothing better to do. This is scary. I am beginning to think she's not straight, but I can't avoid her cos I keep bumping into her somehow, and there's no one else around. And she asks me a lot of questions, sometimes weird ones. Out of the blue.
Me is tired. Ich bin müde. Argh. *searches for Umlaut*
I met someone who's over-friendly, who simply keeps staring at me when she has nothing better to do. This is scary. I am beginning to think she's not straight, but I can't avoid her cos I keep bumping into her somehow, and there's no one else around. And she asks me a lot of questions, sometimes weird ones. Out of the blue.
Me is tired. Ich bin müde. Argh. *searches for Umlaut*