Wednesday, February 04, 2004
Asian Aerospace 2004
(28-29 Feb, Changi Exhibition Centre)
See the latest technology, equipment and services in fields of both military and commercial aviation industries at Asian Aerospace 2004.
Am having breakfast now, the chee cheong fun tastes weird, like it's been stored in some container for days, unfresh and hard. Haven't had breakfast for a long long (I forgot how long) time, cos I've been sleeping until 11+ every day. It's a total waste of money, not only do I miss breakfast, I miss lectures too. So I must force myself to wake up at 8.30 every morning. Woke up at 8.55 today, think it's quite an achievement already. My shoulders are aching. If I massage it harder, I'll probably get cramps there. Hm. Shall not imagine anymore.
My German lecturer wanted a postcard from us. Oh no I seriously hope I don't have to put the Umlaut anywhere, cos I can't type Umlauts on my laptop, then I have to search around to copy and paste them. On top of that, vocab test no. 1 - yikes.
Sleepy.
Dammit I should stop sleeping so much.
Why so many things to do these few days? I'm practically packed back to back. ARGH!
You are a BLACK GRIFFIN.
The Griffin has a formidable image of power and is most recognized as an eagle with the hindquarters of a lion.
You are a person of high involvement with an enlarged sense of community and social obligation. However, your lack of identification with your virtual community may restrict your contribution level and limit your role as a mere lurker in the Virtual Community. Coupled with a lack of recognition for your inputs and contributions, it is likely that you may leave the Virtual Community in the near future.
Your color also shows that you tend to be less active in the Virtual Community. You are normally just a casual browser who spends little time interacting with others. You may get put off at times by some hostile and incosiderate members in your Virtual Community. This may discourage you from participating more frequently in the community.
Take this survey via this url:
http://www-appn.comp.nus.edu.sg/~lingchoo/index.php?ref=olympics@sunrise-sunset.com
Riyo
What would your Japanese name be? (female)
brought to you by Quizilla
YOU ARE FIRE!
Your inner element is one of great passion and intensity. You are a dramatic person who loves attention and knows how to get it. You tend to have many friends and admirers around you wherever you go. You have a strong intellect, tend to have strong opinions on issues close to your heart and don't know the meaning of tact. You are generally an active person who loves sports and all things competitive, and you like to win! Any career that will bring you the attention you crave and uses your talents of persuasion is ideal for you. Love tends to elude you frequently - you can more easily find passion or good friendship than true love. When you do finally fall in love, you fall with all your heart. However, when it comes to the passion end of things, you are second to none.
Your greatest strengths are your courage to express yourself no matter what and your incredible charisma. You weaknesses are a tendency to narcissism and the possibility of alienating others with your forwardness. Balancing your strengths and weaknesses is crucial for you to achieve balance in your life. Astrologically, Fire is associated with the signs of Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. You are most compatible for either love or friendship with another Fire Elemental or with an Air.
Which of the 5 Prime Elements are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
(28-29 Feb, Changi Exhibition Centre)
See the latest technology, equipment and services in fields of both military and commercial aviation industries at Asian Aerospace 2004.
Am having breakfast now, the chee cheong fun tastes weird, like it's been stored in some container for days, unfresh and hard. Haven't had breakfast for a long long (I forgot how long) time, cos I've been sleeping until 11+ every day. It's a total waste of money, not only do I miss breakfast, I miss lectures too. So I must force myself to wake up at 8.30 every morning. Woke up at 8.55 today, think it's quite an achievement already. My shoulders are aching. If I massage it harder, I'll probably get cramps there. Hm. Shall not imagine anymore.
My German lecturer wanted a postcard from us. Oh no I seriously hope I don't have to put the Umlaut anywhere, cos I can't type Umlauts on my laptop, then I have to search around to copy and paste them. On top of that, vocab test no. 1 - yikes.
Sleepy.
Dammit I should stop sleeping so much.
Why so many things to do these few days? I'm practically packed back to back. ARGH!
You are a BLACK GRIFFIN.
The Griffin has a formidable image of power and is most recognized as an eagle with the hindquarters of a lion.
You are a person of high involvement with an enlarged sense of community and social obligation. However, your lack of identification with your virtual community may restrict your contribution level and limit your role as a mere lurker in the Virtual Community. Coupled with a lack of recognition for your inputs and contributions, it is likely that you may leave the Virtual Community in the near future.
Your color also shows that you tend to be less active in the Virtual Community. You are normally just a casual browser who spends little time interacting with others. You may get put off at times by some hostile and incosiderate members in your Virtual Community. This may discourage you from participating more frequently in the community.
Take this survey via this url:
http://www-appn.comp.nus.edu.sg/~lingchoo/index.php?ref=olympics@sunrise-sunset.com
Riyo
What would your Japanese name be? (female)
brought to you by Quizilla
YOU ARE FIRE!
Your inner element is one of great passion and intensity. You are a dramatic person who loves attention and knows how to get it. You tend to have many friends and admirers around you wherever you go. You have a strong intellect, tend to have strong opinions on issues close to your heart and don't know the meaning of tact. You are generally an active person who loves sports and all things competitive, and you like to win! Any career that will bring you the attention you crave and uses your talents of persuasion is ideal for you. Love tends to elude you frequently - you can more easily find passion or good friendship than true love. When you do finally fall in love, you fall with all your heart. However, when it comes to the passion end of things, you are second to none.
Your greatest strengths are your courage to express yourself no matter what and your incredible charisma. You weaknesses are a tendency to narcissism and the possibility of alienating others with your forwardness. Balancing your strengths and weaknesses is crucial for you to achieve balance in your life. Astrologically, Fire is associated with the signs of Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. You are most compatible for either love or friendship with another Fire Elemental or with an Air.
Which of the 5 Prime Elements are you?
brought to you by Quizilla