<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

After a long long time, it finally rained again today. I was in my room, trying to study, and it started raining. But I'm not complaining. At least this time, it didn't irritate me so much and I could concentrate on reading my never-ending textbook. I don't feel like studying anymore today, but tomorrow's a busy day. How? Tues' the test. Say byebye. I'm going to have 3 more days of choir, 4 if counting from today. Rehearsals and rehearsals. Wed's the concert. It's combined choir concert! Amplitude! All halls plus NUS Choir. Cool! (Amplitude - Wed 3/3/04 6pm UCC Free Entrance) The finale will have 100 over people singing. And we just briefly learnt the song, cos firstly we didn't have the piano to us today and secondly the I/C didn't have time to photocopy the scores for us. So we split into SA and TB, each group with 1 score to learn it. Quite a long song, tune is pretty catchy but with some variations, and lyrics which need _some_ time to memorise. Oh no, I just remembered I gotta do something...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?