<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

It's New Year, and the bunch of us still have to slog through the night from 7pm to 3am doing sets. Feel quite accomplished today, did the wooden floor for the platform on the stage, looked pretty nice and I think it would be really pretty after we glossed it like 4 or 5 times. Just got arrowed to do the SWC bazaar by my departmental boss, we project team seems to have lots to do (Wed sales, bazaar, IHG dapao service, A4 paper sales). Must go ask him about the details of bazaar. No volleyball training tomorrow. How sad, I was actually looking forward to it and hoping it wouldn't clash with basketball so I can go for both. Have been going for basketball cos the games are starting just next week. Probably will have 3 games in total (have i said this b4?). I'm going to buy new shoes tomorrow!~ Yay! Shall not go for work session, haha.. shoes take priority!

Me and HH bought Pointer shoes, same design but one black and one white (no prizes for guesses who bought which). Just finished watching Sound of Colours. I think I'm gradually losing my sense of taste. Everything I eat seems so bland. School's starting soon. Training clashes with German lecture. First game on Thursday. What to do?

drowning myself in s.h.e's superstar now, too soft though, but lazy to plug in speakers to blast

Have an urge to let out a hypocritical laugh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?