Thursday, January 15, 2004
i know i shouldn't do this, but i can't help it that i'm so easily discouraged. i think i'm one who needs a lot of encouragement regularly, and usually i'm the one who keep encouraging myself, but how much, really, how much more energy can i have? i try to keep myself optimistic but sometimes i really can't stop myself from thinking of the worst situations. i find it so hard to make situations turn in my favour, and things around me aren't really going smoothly.
Had tennis training today, didn't really play much cos there's weren't many good players around. Had 2 matches of doubles. The 1st one was quite boring. The 2nd one was better, and I kinda like my receiving of the first ball, which goes smoothly to the extreme right of the court, so the person who served the ball usually wouldn't be alert enough to receive it before it goes out because it's fast and low.
CMB concert tonight, no Sets to do. Finally can have a bit of time to study.
Why so many sad songs? Touched my heartstrings and made me cry.
I'm nervous.
Corrinne May - Mr. Beasley
(written by: Corrinne May)
From the album "Fly Away"
You don't have to drive a fancy car
Don't have to quote me Shakespeare
Just to woo me
And I see your nervous laughter
When you're trying to crack some jokes
Well you don't fool me
I like to see your eyes through those goggles that you're wearing
Don't try to hide away
*Just be yourself Mr. Beasley
I don't need your show-off attitude
Cos it's your soul that makes me fall in love with you*
You don't noticed but I see you
When the church when you were praying
You just moved me
And my friend Sue she tells me
You've been teaching kids for free
Mr philanthropy
I Am

Which tarot card are you?
You're a lollipop!! Your known for your coolness, for you are a trend setter. You're a natural leader, and are good under pressure. People often seek you out for advice, for you have great insight.
Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Duty and Loyalty: You serve your purpose and do what you must do. People would consider you someone to rely on, and one who keeps his/her word when he/she gives it.
Which Characteristic From the Samurai Code Matches You Best?
brought to you by Quizilla
Had tennis training today, didn't really play much cos there's weren't many good players around. Had 2 matches of doubles. The 1st one was quite boring. The 2nd one was better, and I kinda like my receiving of the first ball, which goes smoothly to the extreme right of the court, so the person who served the ball usually wouldn't be alert enough to receive it before it goes out because it's fast and low.
CMB concert tonight, no Sets to do. Finally can have a bit of time to study.
Why so many sad songs? Touched my heartstrings and made me cry.
I'm nervous.
Corrinne May - Mr. Beasley
(written by: Corrinne May)
From the album "Fly Away"
You don't have to drive a fancy car
Don't have to quote me Shakespeare
Just to woo me
And I see your nervous laughter
When you're trying to crack some jokes
Well you don't fool me
I like to see your eyes through those goggles that you're wearing
Don't try to hide away
*Just be yourself Mr. Beasley
I don't need your show-off attitude
Cos it's your soul that makes me fall in love with you*
You don't noticed but I see you
When the church when you were praying
You just moved me
And my friend Sue she tells me
You've been teaching kids for free
Mr philanthropy
I Am

Which tarot card are you?
You're a lollipop!! Your known for your coolness, for you are a trend setter. You're a natural leader, and are good under pressure. People often seek you out for advice, for you have great insight.
Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Duty and Loyalty: You serve your purpose and do what you must do. People would consider you someone to rely on, and one who keeps his/her word when he/she gives it.
Which Characteristic From the Samurai Code Matches You Best?
brought to you by Quizilla
![]() | Frodo Baggins If I were a character in The Return of the King, I would be Frodo, a Hobbit and heir of Bilbo and humble keeper of the One Ring. In the movie, I am played by Elijah Wood. Who would you be? |
![]() | Legolas Greenleaf If I were a character in The Return of the King, I would be Legolas, an Elf and a son of the King of Mirkwood. In the movie, I am played by Orlando Bloom. Who would you be? |

