<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Had an early reunion dinner today with my maternal's side family. 6 people wore orange, 3 at each table. I'm particularly sensitive to the colour orange, it never failed to let me take a 2nd look at the t-shirt/top. Cousin 2, one of my favourite cousins, was one of those wearing orange. His mum, sitting beside him, was also wearing orange. Both my sisters wore orange. I think my mum's very cute, or at least some of her expressions and the things she say sometimes. I think my sis's a lil prettier than the last time I saw her, but still as tomboyish as ever. I think my Cousin 3 looks like Lee Hom, somehow. I think my Cousin 5 is so feminine, and she has 2 nose holes with a nose stub so small I thought it was dirt. And according to her, her brother, my Cousin 7 always has this very troubled look, even during dinner just now. Didn't get to play with my other favourite cousin, Cousin 9, just now. Too lazy, was feeling a lil sick in fact.

Cereal prawn smells great, but is a hassle to eat cos of the shell, and it's a lil spicy, which is quite sad since I have a low tolerance for spicy stuff. Garlic prawn, on the other hand, is easier to eat cos it's sliced into half and I can just bite the meat off the shell. Plus my grandma says it's better since it's steamed and not fried. The scallop dish was a tad bit salty. I love scallops, but it's just not to my taste when the saltiness covers the real flavour. Everyone wants a share of the chicken skin. The chicken is always stripped of its skin and quite a bit of the meat is left to be dapao-ed. Today's shark's fins were really good. I can't describe it, it's just good. It's like, you will know it's good when you eat something good.

Ahh... need to go for meeting!

I have a damn busy Sem 2, especially Jan/Feb (IHG period). And I just got wind that German lectures start in week 2, so I can go for trainings this week. Yay! 1 less week of feeling guilty.

Your soul is bound to the White Rose: The Pure.
"I've been waiting in the dark for a long time, shining my beacon of hope through the shadow. If you see me, don't you hide your eyes from me."
The White Rose is associated with purity, honor, and chastity. It is governed by the goddess Artemis and its sign is The Cross, or Agape.
As a White Rose, you are a person of your word. You may have a strong moral code, but regardless of your virtue, you always stay true to yourself. To you, love is the most pure of emotional forms and it's just a matter of waiting for it to bless you. Some people may say you are too idealistic, but it's only because you don't want to mess things up.

What Rose Is Your Soul Bound To?
brought to you by Quizilla

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?