Monday, December 15, 2003
Was supposed to have 2h of Alumni Games today, volleyball then basketball, but it rained so heavily the thing was abruptly cancelled, and everyone was so disappointed. We went to SRC only to stroll in the rain, hope I don't fall sick. Then we went back to hall, and a few of us played volleyball in the MPSH. Our senior-coach was trying to make us run for the ball by hitting the ball either very near the net or to the sides far away from where we were. Pretty irritating, I must say. Big bully. Ha, but it's good training. My hair was totally soaked after that.
Had Sets meeting in the night, and my group's supposed to come out with the interior design for the office of a psychiatrist so that it'll look realistic. And it's supposed to be those not-very-modern and European kind, so the uppers wanted a lot of wooden stuff in the room, but I still think it still looked weird with a lot of wood in a psychiatrist's room. Plus the area we have is quite small, can't really develop and personalise too much stuff in it. The most problematic part is the 2 doors at the side and how they fit in the story.
*yawns* It's 4.32am, I'm supposed to sleep early. Oh well, going to sleep soon.
Had Sets meeting in the night, and my group's supposed to come out with the interior design for the office of a psychiatrist so that it'll look realistic. And it's supposed to be those not-very-modern and European kind, so the uppers wanted a lot of wooden stuff in the room, but I still think it still looked weird with a lot of wood in a psychiatrist's room. Plus the area we have is quite small, can't really develop and personalise too much stuff in it. The most problematic part is the 2 doors at the side and how they fit in the story.
*yawns* It's 4.32am, I'm supposed to sleep early. Oh well, going to sleep soon.