Monday, December 29, 2003
That was my first time in Malaysia in my 19 years of life, brought back lots of thoughts and a bad cold. Staring at the sky, the water and the greenery on the islands is a good way to start thinking about things. We went on a boat around the nearby islands and saw lots of interesting stuff. We ate, and ate, and ate, just kept eating, seafood and soup and desserts. I think the best meal was lunch on the 2nd day, good prawns and chicken and fish. Was one of those crowding around the 2 arcade machines playing photo hunt, really fun when a bunch of us surrounding the machine, looking intently at the photos and trying to spot differences and aiming to break the high scores. There's this cute little monkey chained to a pole above the water. I fed it some crackers and it simply looked so like a little kid when it took the crackers from my hand! But the pitiful thing could only swing around the pole and can't move around freely or climb trees, which is quite sad.
I want to register for lab sessions, but all the time slots are filled up. Argh. Lousy inefficient department.
4.30pm
Just went to visit the doctor, the ear-nose-throat specialist place which I visit 2 or 3 times a year, always the same purpose when I go there, either nose problem or to clean my ears. Cleaning the ears is damn shuang, cos the doctor uses a syringe to squirt warm water into the ear, washing all the wax out. The washing part is very comfortable, but the drying with cotton wool part hurts a little. This time he didn't clear my nose for me, probably becos I didn't ask for it, but it's not that blocked so doesn't really matter. The ear is my main concern today. Heh. Then he gave me so much medicine that now I feel nauseous after eating the whole lot of them. Shall nap for a while before going for dinner and Sets. I better not oversleep again, like this morning.. missed 2 trainings.
I want to register for lab sessions, but all the time slots are filled up. Argh. Lousy inefficient department.
4.30pm
Just went to visit the doctor, the ear-nose-throat specialist place which I visit 2 or 3 times a year, always the same purpose when I go there, either nose problem or to clean my ears. Cleaning the ears is damn shuang, cos the doctor uses a syringe to squirt warm water into the ear, washing all the wax out. The washing part is very comfortable, but the drying with cotton wool part hurts a little. This time he didn't clear my nose for me, probably becos I didn't ask for it, but it's not that blocked so doesn't really matter. The ear is my main concern today. Heh. Then he gave me so much medicine that now I feel nauseous after eating the whole lot of them. Shall nap for a while before going for dinner and Sets. I better not oversleep again, like this morning.. missed 2 trainings.