<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

Jem, you asked why I'm always so tired.. cos I'm not as hardcore as you... ;)
BTW I switched to Haloscan as well, but I'm too lazy to put the link to it.

Sunday night
Staying in this room is good, get free entertainment and good entertainment at that, someone's singing really well to a song I don't really like here, but it sounds really nice. Yay! Holland V da feng shou, bagged the best actor and actress, best supporting actor and actress, best drama serial! Woohoo! Really touched when Patricia Mok won the best supporting actress, I think she must be really touched too. So glad when Vivian Lai's name was called out for the top 10 most popular female artistes, and I still think she's a Taiwanese.. So sad, my favourite news broadcaster has been one of the finalists for 3 years, but she still hasn't won it yet. :(
Went to lounge to eat, ended up playing Monopoly when 5 people came in. Quite a funny game, with people pleading and buying and trading here and there so that they can build houses.
It's really scary looking at your eye in the mirror and see one black line near the side of the eyeball, thought I really had an eye infection that caused my eye to be red and painful for 3 days. I took it and realised it was 3 eyelashes stuck together, really scary, I was totally panicking. Maybe I should go see a doctor.

Monday
I officially have eye infection. Finally went to YIH for physician consultation after my eyes hurt for 5 days, couldn't take it anymore, and I'm supposed to put eye drop every 2 hourly and ointment for the night. So scary, my first time with an eye infection, wonder what caused it. My poor eyes... wonder if I can eat steamboat now. And I sprained my thumb during training today because of a hard pass and bad catch. I feel half-paralysed.

MOTD: You miss 100% of the shots that you never make.
I think this is a very interesting one.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?