Tuesday, December 02, 2003
I'm so so sleepy now, it's a rainy afternoon, and I just had dim sum buffet with my blockmates. Really ate a lot cos it was very nice, especially one particular item with yam on the inside and brush-like crispy stuff as covering. As usual, ate a lot of xia jiao. *hee* And we ordered chicken soup (those plain kind with just the soup and no chicken inside) but I think they forgot, though it's okay cos it's a buffet anyway and we might not be able to finish it (but I would still like to try, somehow my stomach was very expandable today, maybe cos I drank a lot of chinese tea in between). Almond jelly with cocktail for dessert, love the almond jelly. :)
Thanks Carpenters (and of cos, my favourite DJ) for putting me to sleep, if not for you I won't be able to sleep on this ultra-uncomfortable bed in this ultra-uncomfortable-&-stinky room. The Carpenters' really a good cure for insomnia.
Gosh, woke up at around 7am for tennis training, I feel so much like sleeping now, and still gotta meet the rest for dinner. Woohoo, can I be late? Anyway, so sad I can't watch ben yue today, unless I get someone willing to help me record it. But I really wonder why they must use those disgusting voiceovers for Fann and Chris, they sound so cheena lor...
Thanks Carpenters (and of cos, my favourite DJ) for putting me to sleep, if not for you I won't be able to sleep on this ultra-uncomfortable bed in this ultra-uncomfortable-&-stinky room. The Carpenters' really a good cure for insomnia.
Gosh, woke up at around 7am for tennis training, I feel so much like sleeping now, and still gotta meet the rest for dinner. Woohoo, can I be late? Anyway, so sad I can't watch ben yue today, unless I get someone willing to help me record it. But I really wonder why they must use those disgusting voiceovers for Fann and Chris, they sound so cheena lor...