<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I WANT TO EXTERMINATE ALL THE ANTS IN THE WORLD!!!!!
*murderous look*

1 word: shagged. I'm really shagged. And I have blisters on my hand from tennis. Hurts... Now my hand's so tired that I can't write properly. But Irene said I've improved, in fact Callie also said 2 days ago that I've improved and thought that I had self-trained during the exam period. Yay. Today the guy's team came to train with us cos we and they have too little people to really train, and I learnt how to 'volley'. In fact, I think among the 3 sports that I've joined, tennis training is the most enjoyable. It's not that I like the sport more, basketball's very important to me, but it's the people I'm training with, somehow tennis people seem nicer than bball/vball people. But then we haven't had an official bball training yet, so we shall see how tomorrow's training is like. (Geez, this sounds like some drama serial.. watch out for the next episode!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?