Tuesday, December 09, 2003
I love Mondays! I spend my most enjoyable moments of the week on Mondays, so much fun and entertainment and touching times... More character development and more lines for Wang Xing! Do you know what's the theory of existence?
When you lose your freedom, you are actually having the most freedom.
Feel so relaxed now, just simply thinking about the fact that I don't have training tomorrow morning, only choir in the afternoon and tennis in the late afternoon, and I can sleep anytime I want to (though I'll sleep earlier cos I'm kinda sleepy today and my eyes need recuperation as well). Plus the bonus of having kinda jazzy songs playing in the background, feel so blissful. Just found out the song's sung by Liang Jing Ru.
I think eye drops are edible, since the liquid goes into the eye, through the back of the nose and to the throat, which is why I get the bitter taste there right after I put eye drops into my eyes. There's a cool feeling in the eye when I 'dropped' it, cos the eye drop is meant to be kept refrigerated at around 2-8 degree Celsius, and I like the feeling! *hee* Relatively slack today, only choir practice this afternoon, and since it was drizzling, tennis (which was meant to be right after choir) was cancelled, and I only got the message at the bus stop so had to walk back carrying the heavy load of tennis balls.
It's still raining, it's been raining since.. like 8+? Can't be sure, too busy watching tv just now. Luckily I didn't go for steamboat dinner, would hate to be stuck outside in the rain and cold.
Eyelashes are really dangerous. A few days ago a bunch of them scared me out of my wits, and now after bathing I found a short one lingering on my eyeball and it's so hard to get it out. Eyes are now red again. Damn. It's really disgusting, lower eyeball is red and upper eyeball is white. Argh.
I really hate being accused of stealing! Why would I steal? If I wanted anything, I would simply ask for it. Besides who are you to spoil the reputation of the friendly Eekers? As if I can't even take my own eye drop? If you're so ignorant, no one would know if you just shut up.
When you lose your freedom, you are actually having the most freedom.
Feel so relaxed now, just simply thinking about the fact that I don't have training tomorrow morning, only choir in the afternoon and tennis in the late afternoon, and I can sleep anytime I want to (though I'll sleep earlier cos I'm kinda sleepy today and my eyes need recuperation as well). Plus the bonus of having kinda jazzy songs playing in the background, feel so blissful. Just found out the song's sung by Liang Jing Ru.
I think eye drops are edible, since the liquid goes into the eye, through the back of the nose and to the throat, which is why I get the bitter taste there right after I put eye drops into my eyes. There's a cool feeling in the eye when I 'dropped' it, cos the eye drop is meant to be kept refrigerated at around 2-8 degree Celsius, and I like the feeling! *hee* Relatively slack today, only choir practice this afternoon, and since it was drizzling, tennis (which was meant to be right after choir) was cancelled, and I only got the message at the bus stop so had to walk back carrying the heavy load of tennis balls.
It's still raining, it's been raining since.. like 8+? Can't be sure, too busy watching tv just now. Luckily I didn't go for steamboat dinner, would hate to be stuck outside in the rain and cold.
Eyelashes are really dangerous. A few days ago a bunch of them scared me out of my wits, and now after bathing I found a short one lingering on my eyeball and it's so hard to get it out. Eyes are now red again. Damn. It's really disgusting, lower eyeball is red and upper eyeball is white. Argh.
I really hate being accused of stealing! Why would I steal? If I wanted anything, I would simply ask for it. Besides who are you to spoil the reputation of the friendly Eekers? As if I can't even take my own eye drop? If you're so ignorant, no one would know if you just shut up.