<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Do you know when I'm sad?
Do you know what's my dream?

Went for basketball training today! But I can't remember what we did, only vaguely remember doing a lot of basic stuff and then game play already. Went for volleyball training right after that, and these 2 sports already drained 80% of me away. And I just found out that basketball IHG starts before the opening ceremony, which means we're going to play TH in the first week of school already. If I'm not wrong, we'll be playing games in total. I got my favourite number as jersey number. Yay! No one to fight with me! Ok, I think I seem to be talking nonsense now, reason being I'm very tired and sleepy and hungry and just finished with Sets. The boss wouldn't let us go until now, even when he knows I'm going to Kong Kong and I haven't packed and I had almost no energy to go on. Kept having wood splinters falling into my eyes. How unhealthy. Many thanks to Lim who informed me that extending and renewing passport is different and that extending it can be done in a matter of moments, so I'm glad that I wouldn't have to find a replacement for me for the trip just becos my passport's expired. It's now extended to 2011! =)

I think that sports is an impulse game. Basketball is an impulse game, so is volleyball. This thought just suddenly struck me while I was having a break during basketball training today. Does anyone get what I'm trying to convey?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?