Saturday, December 13, 2003
carolling carolling thru the rain...
We (SH Choir and Acapella) went carolling at Tangs today, for 1h! Choir sang twice cos Choir + Acapella total time was only 40min, and our 2nd time was quite weak, esp. the beginning of Silent Night, us Sopranos were practically voiceless! Throat hurts! (haha Jemmie now it's my throat's turn..) Just got news that we're going carolling at some rich man's house on Thursday, so we're going to have more practices and we have to learn a few more songs. But seems like there's no food or refreshments provided.. *mutters*
I just opened a new bottle of vaporisateur.. I love the scent!
here we come a carolling...
We (SH Choir and Acapella) went carolling at Tangs today, for 1h! Choir sang twice cos Choir + Acapella total time was only 40min, and our 2nd time was quite weak, esp. the beginning of Silent Night, us Sopranos were practically voiceless! Throat hurts! (haha Jemmie now it's my throat's turn..) Just got news that we're going carolling at some rich man's house on Thursday, so we're going to have more practices and we have to learn a few more songs. But seems like there's no food or refreshments provided.. *mutters*
I just opened a new bottle of vaporisateur.. I love the scent!
here we come a carolling...