<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Basketball training was cancelled today cos only 4 people (including the captain) turned up.. to think that I woke up at 7 for it.. but luckily, cos she just wanted to run to West Coast to look at the last moments of sunrise, and I'm not exactly a fan of running.. then went back to sleep until 1+. Went to look at IVLE and found 8 modules there, with 1 of the 2 misallocated modules having a lab session on the first day of school. Haha, the admin's really inefficient. And that is an understatement.

Watched Infernal Affairs III this evening. Some bu zhi hao dai guy kept kicking the seat behind me, and then purposely went to sit in the seat right in front of me when the show started to block me. I swear I almost punched him. This show requires one to have high concentration and a suspicious mind, because what you see might not be what is the truth but figments of someone's imagination. It's a very 'thought-provoking' show. I think I need to review Infernal Affairs I to get the whole picture. Andy Lau in the show is one confused person. Leon Lai seems to me kind of extra, like just there for the sake of being there, to confuse poor Andy Lau...
I love love love the show! Especially Tony Leung! =)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?