Wednesday, December 31, 2003
Almost sprained my ankle today during basketball training, cos I was wearing a lousy pair of shoes which does not provide support for the ankle at all, and the shoe base was also slippery and not thick enough. I hate that kind of feeling, that if I was not lucky enough, I'd sprain my ankle. But I suppose almost spraining it is better than really spraining it, then I'll really be very upset and in pain. I don't want to sprain my ankle anymore.
I know of a silly lass who is afraid of taking medicine, and I had to accompany her while she took it, and she complained about the size of tablet being too big for her to swallow and how she used to manage to spit out a tablet which was already halfway down the throat. Then I ended up feeding her the mixture (tastes weird, or rather, not very nice, not sweet especially, and dunno for what effect), about 4 plastic spoon's amount of it.
Training scheduled to be at 1pm was suddenly cancelled for unknown reasons (until I go find the captain, now I'm too lazy to). Argh, the darn IHG t-shirt's too big for me...
Some China guy thought I was a Malaysian and his reason was cos I speak good Mandarin. What da hell?
You are very friendly and understanding.
You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
Love is something you deeply believe in.
You are a very exciting person.
You like to work, but you always want a break.
I know of a silly lass who is afraid of taking medicine, and I had to accompany her while she took it, and she complained about the size of tablet being too big for her to swallow and how she used to manage to spit out a tablet which was already halfway down the throat. Then I ended up feeding her the mixture (tastes weird, or rather, not very nice, not sweet especially, and dunno for what effect), about 4 plastic spoon's amount of it.
Training scheduled to be at 1pm was suddenly cancelled for unknown reasons (until I go find the captain, now I'm too lazy to). Argh, the darn IHG t-shirt's too big for me...
Some China guy thought I was a Malaysian and his reason was cos I speak good Mandarin. What da hell?
You are very friendly and understanding.
You can be very quiet when you have something on your mind.
You feel like you have to equal up to people's standards.
Love is something you deeply believe in.
You are a very exciting person.
You like to work, but you always want a break.