<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

This is bad. I learn new things when I look at my notes, 7.5h before my exam. And it's only the notes, I still have tutorials and past year exam paper to look at. There goes my Chem. And I'm starving.

[add-ons]
Sucky paper, I spent so much time on 1st 2 questions cos I don't really know how to do them. Then that girl sitting beside me had to write so much and so fast that I panicked. Took 15 mins (near the end) doing the 4th (the last) question, and the last 5 min staring at the questions I dunno how to do, trying to squeeze out some logical answer.
And it was freezing in the darn MPSH, then started to get warmer and warmer, until I sweated under my jacket.
Sorry.. just woke HH up from her sleep to leech vanilla coke. *oops*
I wanna watch TV.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?