Sunday, November 30, 2003
Smile, then sing
A frown brings a heartache
Won't bother about myself
But sense your feelings instead.
Where you are heading
Take my soul along
What's the use of keeping
A soul so obsessed?
I am a tiny planet
Revolving in your hand
A gentle universe
Embraces me.
Look at me
So I can dream of you
You should reward me
For being crazy about you.
Never wanted to escape
Why should I escape?
Thank you for giving me
Such a blissful dream
If I forget myself
Help me to remember me.
A frown brings a heartache
Won't bother about myself
But sense your feelings instead.
Where you are heading
Take my soul along
What's the use of keeping
A soul so obsessed?
I am a tiny planet
Revolving in your hand
A gentle universe
Embraces me.
Look at me
So I can dream of you
You should reward me
For being crazy about you.
Never wanted to escape
Why should I escape?
Thank you for giving me
Such a blissful dream
If I forget myself
Help me to remember me.