<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 15, 2003

My primary school classmate just said: It doesn't matter whether girls wear bras or not, guy just wanna take them off.

We were having supper and deciding on who should go back on the bike first, but we couldn't decide. So HH said, "Scissors, paper, stone!" And I said, "Ok, scissors, paper, stone. Loser decides." So we played. She put out paper, I put out stone. *grin* And she was amazed. So was I, I was trying to predict what she'll put out, and I won (by losing)! So I decided that I got to ride on the bike back first.
I learnt how to ride a motorbike today, or at least, the very basics. I know how to use the clutch, how to move, how to break, but I can only travel a small distance cos it's kind of scary and I can't control the speed very well, either too much engine and I don't dare to release the clutch, or too little until the engine stops completely. It was an interesting experience. This, however, got biao ge worried - he doesn't want me to get a bike licence cos he doesn't want me to get into an accident. But I'm not going to get a bike, so I wouldn't be getting a bike licence.

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones? Sometimes, basketball, soccer, golf, pool.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes? Spurs, Liverpool, the Italian and Spanish soccer teams.
3. Are there any sports you hate? Running.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event? I guess so, the annual school stuffs.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play? Yeah! Basketball! Forever! I play a lot of sports, I love sports! I have good ball sense. Hahaha..
6. What food do you like that most people hate? I know of quite a lot of people who don't like bittergourd, but I love it!
7. What food do you hate that most people love? Does chilli count? Gosh, food is a universal language. I love food...
8. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? David Beckham.
9. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive? Shu Qi. But I love her, totally. And many people find her attractive too. :)
10. What popular trend baffles you? I don't know much about trends.. but I know Japan has lots of daring trends and they almost always lead the trend. And trends die down after some time, so there's a problem with this question. What's the current trend?
11. Using one adjective, describe your current living space. It's cosy.
12. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer. Hahaha... inefficient and irresponsible.
13. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime. It's fun, satisfying and enjoyable! Hahaha...
14. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day. As in now, currently? Sleepy, hungry, boring, abnormal.
15. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life. Satisfying (like making new discoveries now and then), useful, comfortable, delicious (as in, food..), fun.

She had always liked stones, and not just the pretty ones; she knew that each stone was a fragment of something that had once been much larger, and had formed by dint of terrific pressures or an unimaginably long time or both. How was it described in class? Metamorphic, which meant being squished; sedimentary, which meant settling in the bottom of the sea; and igneous, which meant being squeezed out like toothpaste around a volcano. But that was really one of the other two kinds, because it had to have started somewhere else before getting cooked under the mountain. So each one had its history, and every stone was interesting in its own way. She wished she could collect them all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?