<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I'm currently very disturbed by a dream. No doubt it's a ridiculous dream, judging from circumstances, I can't help being utterly disturbed by it. Need to take my mind off it. Need to get myself back on track. Need to feel dazed. Need some speed. Need to feel my heart beating. Need to feel myself breathing.
I realised I can study with rock/hip-hop playing in the background, but not with jazz.
With each passing day, I find my life more and more pointless. It's so embarrassing and demoralizing staring at the paper/textbook while people left and right are fluently scribbling away. Why am I wasting my time in an institution which cares about its reputation more than its own students? What am I doing here? Why am I still clinging onto a false hope?

Ok, this person has nothing better to do to come up with such a quiz, and I actually went to take it.

Wang Xing Jie
Wang Xing Jie

WhO iS uR wEsTsIdE sToRy LoVeR
brought to you by Quizilla

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?