Sunday, November 02, 2003
*crosses fingers*
It was fun doing the exam, I've always loved theory exams, hopefully my love for it will bring me a distinction for it! I woke up at 11am yesterday and today, and it's raining now. Darn. How am I supposed to get out of this place unharmed by the rain? And it's almost 12 now! I'm starving and kinda late...
It's so weird reading Pearl's blog, sometimes it's so depressing, sometimes it's so lovey-dovey, sometimes I don't even understand what the heck she's talking about, haha but nevermind, I just call it generation gap. ;)
I wanna say something, but I can't say it yet cos I wanna give people a surprise, and I wanna see their responses. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about, don't reveal it!
It was fun doing the exam, I've always loved theory exams, hopefully my love for it will bring me a distinction for it! I woke up at 11am yesterday and today, and it's raining now. Darn. How am I supposed to get out of this place unharmed by the rain? And it's almost 12 now! I'm starving and kinda late...
It's so weird reading Pearl's blog, sometimes it's so depressing, sometimes it's so lovey-dovey, sometimes I don't even understand what the heck she's talking about, haha but nevermind, I just call it generation gap. ;)
I wanna say something, but I can't say it yet cos I wanna give people a surprise, and I wanna see their responses. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about, don't reveal it!