Monday, October 06, 2003
We just learnt how to tell time (formal and informal) in German. I think it's pretty fun. Somehow I find numbers and time the more fun chapters, cause there isn't much to remember and it's all pretty standard.
Just ended choir practice, totally forgot I have to finish up a survey results.
I didn't get into table tennis. :(

Congratulations!! You're a smart sophisticated and beautiful martini!!
What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
One day I should try the drink.

You're a valiant knight. Hey! You are unique because you do stuff in your own specific way. You don't take example from others.
What chess piece are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Everyone's unique.

You're the cheerful smile, the one that's truly happy with almost everything you do and would never change your life.
What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Huh! Not accurate at all...
Just ended choir practice, totally forgot I have to finish up a survey results.
I didn't get into table tennis. :(

Congratulations!! You're a smart sophisticated and beautiful martini!!
What Drink Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
One day I should try the drink.

You're a valiant knight. Hey! You are unique because you do stuff in your own specific way. You don't take example from others.
What chess piece are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Everyone's unique.

You're the cheerful smile, the one that's truly happy with almost everything you do and would never change your life.
What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Huh! Not accurate at all...