<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 03, 2003

Just went for a hall bash, pretty nice for a first time, loved the dancing especially!!! The complimentary drink didn't let me order tequila, and vodka + soft drink isn't very nice, so I didn't finish my drink... should have ordered a tequila shot, that is damn shiok. The music was ok, started out boring but got pretty good after 12, and it's really enjoyable dancing with a group of friends. Wish I could dance better. Came back and smelt of smoke, but it was pretty mild, so it's not that bad...

Infernal Affairs II: It's great!!! Everyone should watch it!!! But it's even more saddening than Infernal Affairs, at least in Infernal Affairs I only was sadded at the end of the show, but in Infernal Affairs I'm sadded almost thoughout the whole show! Very shocking scenes and very heart-wrenching... A must-watch!

Basketball trials was postponed to Friday, which is today. This whole day I'm totally packed: 10-5 classes, 5-7 basketball trials, 7-7.30 travel back to hall + dinner, 7.30 choir, 9.30 SWC work session, after that rush my damn Bio assignment to upload by the next day 0600. Great.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?