<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 06, 2003

I'm back in my dearest room sitting in front of my laptop after a long, cold day. German vocab test was not bad, I didn't fall asleep while doing it, which means I was busy thinking of the answers! (A good sign, cos that means I do have some idea what the answers were.) Chem test was also not bad, quite easy in fact, but very tedious, gotta write about VSEPR principles and Valence Bond Theory and do hybridisation of all the atoms in the compound. And I fell asleep for a short while thinking of what the hybridisation for COOH was for the C atom.

Was fun doing the German dialogue (In the Cafe) movie project thingy. I typed out the dialogue and we took turns recording the lines. The end-product was not bad at all! :) Kudos to Pearl and Rajan.

Tonight: Will have choir practice, have to perfect the songs cos the next practice would be an informal rehearsal. (A tiny voice inside me is saying, I'm so sleepy...) Will have block supper, dunno where we'll be going, hopefully not Fong Seng cos it's so far.
Really want to finish all my work at one go, then I can have some time for myself and maybe some sports or some music.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?