<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 06, 2003

I really dislike people around me smoking. Hate it when my dad smokes, especially in the toilet or just outside the house because then I'd smell the smoke, and I hate the smell of smoke. Why do so many Malaysians smoke? Is it because the temptations there are greater? Or are the circumstances there so terrible that people have to smoke to destress? Smoking is bad, and a total waste of money. It's harmful to the body and it affects concentration.

2 tests tomorrow and I'm still awake (3.30am). Don't think I can study in the 2h lunch break tomorrow, cos of some German dialogue recording to do. Hope it'll be smooth so won't take too long. *steals all the good lucks around*
Luckily I enjoy reading Chemistry textbooks, otherwise I'll be having a hard time in this 4 years of study. Ok, I'm about to fall asleep in front of the laptop, I shall rest now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?