Saturday, October 04, 2003
I overheard some guy on the bus, saying that when he went to Germany, the Germans were very friendly and warm, and even when he could not really speak German well, they were very understanding and willing to converse with him in English. Then he went on saying that this is unlike the French, who would refuse to speak to a person who didn't start off the conversation with some French. He said that with the French, you have to start conversing in French, but after that knowing the person, conversing in English is fine. (And I thought, hmm the French are weird...)
SWC ended near 12am, and I had about 6h to do my assignment, but till now (1.25am) I still haven't started, and I haven't even bathed yet... Everyone's so busy, haha.. so many things to do. And I can't help it but shout out: I'M HUNGRY!!!!! Luckily a few people are ta-pauing supper for me, yay!
I need my Math and FMath TYS urgently, need to help my fellow blockmate improve his statistics grades, argh need to go home to get them.
Grandma I need you... if you can, come online on ICQ!!!
Hmm, I think the pic below is very pretty.

What Kind Of Angel R You? (Anime Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
SWC ended near 12am, and I had about 6h to do my assignment, but till now (1.25am) I still haven't started, and I haven't even bathed yet... Everyone's so busy, haha.. so many things to do. And I can't help it but shout out: I'M HUNGRY!!!!! Luckily a few people are ta-pauing supper for me, yay!
I need my Math and FMath TYS urgently, need to help my fellow blockmate improve his statistics grades, argh need to go home to get them.
Grandma I need you... if you can, come online on ICQ!!!
Hmm, I think the pic below is very pretty.

What Kind Of Angel R You? (Anime Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla