<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 24, 2003

I just spent 2h idling in front of the computer without doing anything constructive other than chatting and checking mail (not that they're very constructive anyway). And I still have yet to start on my dreaded Bio essay due on Sat 0600. Just finished a packet of potato flavoured snacks, manufactured in Korea. Nice packaging! I almost wanted to keep it, but I'm scared it might attract ants into my room. Can't believe it, I'm getting sleepy already, just 2h after I woke up! If this goes on, I'll never get around to doing my essay. *sniff* And HH still has not replied to my pleas of hunger on ICQ. Wonder if she's awake yet. Xiang says Ant's room is even messier than his, and there's cockroaches and rats cos it's on the 2nd floor, but I've never seen her room before (other than on the day she moved in and I helped to carry her stuff there). Hm, Trav just went off to go for lunch, no one to chat with anymore. Heh, shall start to do work.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?