<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I bought a Bedtime Bear (Care Bear) after lunch at Thai Express (Holland V) today, lugged it to lecture and showed it to my AJ friends/Chemistry "kakis". It cost $24.90, and there's a series of 10 Care Bears in it. Was so tempted to buy Funshine as well, it's so pretty!
Went for a meeting for captains and team managers as a vice-captain. Whoa! I feel like a captain sia! *oops*

I actually watched Holland V today, and so much has happened since the last time I watched and heard of people talk about it. Wanwan underwent a major change, and came back from Korea armed with fashion designing knowledge, ready to take on the children's fashion market. If only I could watch Holland V every day... That aside, the 1st episode of Westside Story was fantastic! Really feels like some modern wu xia xiao shuo, with people flying here and kicking there. Damn cool! And there's a really cool female character in there who speaks and acts like a wu xia xiao shuo heroine, going around searching for her Yinhe jiejie and fights off all baddies in her way. She's damn cute too! I'm going to catch it every Monday night no matter what.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?