<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Can't believe it, some guy just asked me to help him buy cigarettes, knowing fully well that I hate people smoking.
Had a long afternoon nap, and dreamt about DHS (I dreamt about DHS last night too) but can't remember the details. Can't even remember if I was in the dream. Weather's so warm now, my fan's at power 2 and yet I still feel sweaty. Am listening to Chemistry now - one of the most enjoyable things to do in the world! =)

Have I ever said I was in Sheares Production (Sets)? Basically, this department takes charge of designing, making and shifting props to the place of performance and during the performance itself. I am one of the 2 (or is it 3?) designers, and I've just been given this whole stack of script to read through to pick out details regarding props we have to take note of. That, of course, can be done slowly or delayed until after exams, I hope. If not, I've to start work during this weekend.

We're having a level supper tonight. Will be setting off to buy ingredients soon, either before or after having dinner. There'll be baked rice, soup, fruit salad (inspired by yours truly), and I can't remember what, and a surprise dish (wonder who's doing it). But I've tennis night jogging later, so I'll miss part of the fun, hopefully they don't finish up the food or end too early.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?