<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 22, 2003

Why the hell did I sign up for 5 cultural groups (dance, choir, band, geyao, acapella)? I must be crazy! Of this 5, 3 of them (band, geyao, acapella) need preparation, and I have a few hours to prepare for band and 1 day to prepare for geyao and acapella? Not to mention I still have dance and choir auditions today other than band. And I can't even play drums, why the heck did I write drums on the list? The seniors really thought I could play and for a moment they were so excited... wait till they see me play tonight... What song should I play? Or sing for that matter? Argh. I hope I get into dance though, it's the one I like most among the 5. Band too, if possible. I hear people playing guitar and singing somewhere. Hell, let's just form our own band dammit! *tears hair*

I don't feel like going for chemistry lecture, I'm too sleepy. My german lecturer has made me too sleepy, she's darn boring.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?