Sunday, September 21, 2003
Time passes so quickly. Didn't even realise it's already 11.35pm. :(
The HDB flats across the overhead bridge at Yew Tee have terrible architecture. It's so hard to get to the place you want to get to, because you can't simply walk across the ground since the ground has holes in them and the carpark is underneath. It's like a maze! When you get to a dead end, you have to turn back and try to find your way around. But at least I found my way, without calling for help. I like doing such things, searching for my destination without asking for specific directions, simply with a brief look at the brief map at the MRT. At least, I don't like asking for directions from the person at the destination. If they were people on the way, I don't mind asking them. :)
I need to pia for my German test on Wednesday. And after that, my modern chemistry test on Monday. Just heard the vending machine on the 4th floor. (It plays some music whenever someone uses a cashcard to buy drinks, how interesting.)
Went to Sentosa yesterday, took a long monorail ride to Palawan Beach station and slept on the way. Can you imagine? I slept on the monorail... it takes that long to reach the station. Watched Magical Sentosa (a.k.a. musical fountain)! They incorporated fire in the show, which is really amazing and beautiful (and hot)! Everyone should go watch it, it's breathtaking...
BTW Harbourfront has lotsa sports shops! I like!!! So pretty! Especially Oasics!!! *beams*
The HDB flats across the overhead bridge at Yew Tee have terrible architecture. It's so hard to get to the place you want to get to, because you can't simply walk across the ground since the ground has holes in them and the carpark is underneath. It's like a maze! When you get to a dead end, you have to turn back and try to find your way around. But at least I found my way, without calling for help. I like doing such things, searching for my destination without asking for specific directions, simply with a brief look at the brief map at the MRT. At least, I don't like asking for directions from the person at the destination. If they were people on the way, I don't mind asking them. :)
I need to pia for my German test on Wednesday. And after that, my modern chemistry test on Monday. Just heard the vending machine on the 4th floor. (It plays some music whenever someone uses a cashcard to buy drinks, how interesting.)
Went to Sentosa yesterday, took a long monorail ride to Palawan Beach station and slept on the way. Can you imagine? I slept on the monorail... it takes that long to reach the station. Watched Magical Sentosa (a.k.a. musical fountain)! They incorporated fire in the show, which is really amazing and beautiful (and hot)! Everyone should go watch it, it's breathtaking...
BTW Harbourfront has lotsa sports shops! I like!!! So pretty! Especially Oasics!!! *beams*