Saturday, September 06, 2003
Soccer (guys) and basketball finals
Our guys won back the first gold for block C! Yay!!! It was a 3-1, with 2 beautiful goals and 1 open goal.
It's not easy being a referee. I was one of the referees for the basketball girls finals, and whether I blow the whistle or not, someone always has something to say. *tsktsk* Bully referee.
Today's the first time in a long while when we have so much free time. We even went to help someone do a jigsaw puzzle for her boyfriend. How interesting. And yet, I haven't bathed. Hah, I suck!
Our guys won back the first gold for block C! Yay!!! It was a 3-1, with 2 beautiful goals and 1 open goal.
It's not easy being a referee. I was one of the referees for the basketball girls finals, and whether I blow the whistle or not, someone always has something to say. *tsktsk* Bully referee.
Today's the first time in a long while when we have so much free time. We even went to help someone do a jigsaw puzzle for her boyfriend. How interesting. And yet, I haven't bathed. Hah, I suck!