<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 07, 2003

My arms are aching from handball, goes to show how hard to play handball is, cos I didn't get aches from hockey, netball and soccer last week. Our guys got another gold, the swimming gold, today. It was expected. :) Closing ceremony today, end of IBG finally, no more trainings every day ahahaha... We won the girls champion shield, and sharing it with Blk B. I foresee more wins next year, cos our year 1s are very promising. Most importantly, we can fight it out with Eusoff and Temasek in IHG!!!

HH has block committee work session. She said she would make supper for me, hand-made supper, I hope it's edible, I hope it's not fatal. (Mwahaha...) I'm feeling bored, but not like I've no work to do, I do have work to do, 2 assignments and a few tutorials and 2 tests to study for, and a group of seniors are drinking and chatting in a room just diagonally opposite mine. I really should start doing work. :) Nice song playing in a senior's room, but I dunno what song it is. Sounds very familiar, but I don't even know who sang it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?