Monday, September 01, 2003
Lousy Blogger didn't register my last post... :(
OUR GIRLS WON THE VOLLEYBALL MATCH!!! And I was one of the 6 players. =) I am so honoured. I declare that volleyball is my 2nd favourite sport. Heh heh. Our team is very strong, with 3 players with real experience and the other 3 with recreational experience. ;) In fact, I was the one who touched the ball the least cos the other players were more experienced. But it was really cool to have the whole block behind you, supporting you, and cheering funny and corny cheers! Hahaha... That's the BLOCK C SPIRIT!!! *woohoo*
And then, today we got into the finals for hockey for both guys and girls, but both didn't win. :( The opponents were really strong! But then, the girls got into the finals of netball and met our strongest opponent in the hall, block B, and we won them (by a kinda large margin, in fact)! That's another victory for block C girls! Yay!
Our guys got into the finals of soccer, but then it was too late by the time they played so they postponed it to next Saturday morning. Then the girls almost got into the finals of soccer. Just by a difference of 1 or 2 goal difference! *sniff* Such a waste, we would probably have achieved the champion if we had got into the finals. IT WAS SO CLOSE!!!
And guess what? For all 3 sports, which took place in 1 whole day, I played in them. Hockey, netball and soccer. For soccer, I was the goalkeeper and I didn't let in any goal, even against our strongest opponent block B girls. Yay! Man, are we good or are we good? Hahaha... We have a really high chance of winning back the champion shield for girls and overall champion shield this year! =)
OUR GIRLS WON THE VOLLEYBALL MATCH!!! And I was one of the 6 players. =) I am so honoured. I declare that volleyball is my 2nd favourite sport. Heh heh. Our team is very strong, with 3 players with real experience and the other 3 with recreational experience. ;) In fact, I was the one who touched the ball the least cos the other players were more experienced. But it was really cool to have the whole block behind you, supporting you, and cheering funny and corny cheers! Hahaha... That's the BLOCK C SPIRIT!!! *woohoo*
And then, today we got into the finals for hockey for both guys and girls, but both didn't win. :( The opponents were really strong! But then, the girls got into the finals of netball and met our strongest opponent in the hall, block B, and we won them (by a kinda large margin, in fact)! That's another victory for block C girls! Yay!
Our guys got into the finals of soccer, but then it was too late by the time they played so they postponed it to next Saturday morning. Then the girls almost got into the finals of soccer. Just by a difference of 1 or 2 goal difference! *sniff* Such a waste, we would probably have achieved the champion if we had got into the finals. IT WAS SO CLOSE!!!
And guess what? For all 3 sports, which took place in 1 whole day, I played in them. Hockey, netball and soccer. For soccer, I was the goalkeeper and I didn't let in any goal, even against our strongest opponent block B girls. Yay! Man, are we good or are we good? Hahaha... We have a really high chance of winning back the champion shield for girls and overall champion shield this year! =)