Thursday, September 18, 2003
I've missed 2 german lectures in a row this week, both times I overslept. I think I'm being blacklisted in the lecturer's heart already, I can forget about going to Germany... I'm supposed to have 3 lectures today (or rather, yesterday), from 8am all the way to 2pm, but I woke at 12. Wanted to go for the 12pm lecture, but everyone says it's not worth going, and my neighbour (who takes the same major as me) was still sleeping. I think it's because of the soccer match the night before, where Man U happily trashed the Greek team 5-0. Damn. Wanted to watch Man U lose. *mutters* Arsenal VS Inter Milan tonight! Woohoo!
HH's sick, so am I. I'm worried for her, but I can't make her well, but at least I try to make her feel better. But who's going to make me feel better? No one even knows I'm sick. Had a string of interviews today also, all the way from dinner time to 10.30pm I was in the dining hall, missed my room so much. I can't seem to cheer up, even after my Sister left a cake from Bread Talk for me in the fridge, and the cake was very nice. Suddenly I've lost all hope.
HH's sick, so am I. I'm worried for her, but I can't make her well, but at least I try to make her feel better. But who's going to make me feel better? No one even knows I'm sick. Had a string of interviews today also, all the way from dinner time to 10.30pm I was in the dining hall, missed my room so much. I can't seem to cheer up, even after my Sister left a cake from Bread Talk for me in the fridge, and the cake was very nice. Suddenly I've lost all hope.