Sunday, September 07, 2003
I want to be a guy, then I can go around chasing girls. So many girls around me but I can't do anything about it. Damn!
Anyway, I have a very obvious tan line, and I can't wear T-back tops anymore, it's so ugly... Handball is hard to play, a lil harder than basketball. For one, you cannot step inside the 6-m line (in the shape of a 'D'), so it's real hard to shoot. Wow, last week I played 3 sports and I was still so energetic. This week there was only handball and I'm already almost dying! Meijing got injured in the game cos she didn't fall properly after she made a shot. Got sent to NUH and is discharged already. She even went to watch the Dance Reflections this evening, I can't believe it. Both guys and girls of our block got into finals (just like hockey)! But, we didn't win both finals, haha (just lilke hockey)! But it's ok, we still have a high chance of sweeping the girls shield and the overall shield cos of the final game, swimming! Good luck Block C!!!
Anyway, I have a very obvious tan line, and I can't wear T-back tops anymore, it's so ugly... Handball is hard to play, a lil harder than basketball. For one, you cannot step inside the 6-m line (in the shape of a 'D'), so it's real hard to shoot. Wow, last week I played 3 sports and I was still so energetic. This week there was only handball and I'm already almost dying! Meijing got injured in the game cos she didn't fall properly after she made a shot. Got sent to NUH and is discharged already. She even went to watch the Dance Reflections this evening, I can't believe it. Both guys and girls of our block got into finals (just like hockey)! But, we didn't win both finals, haha (just lilke hockey)! But it's ok, we still have a high chance of sweeping the girls shield and the overall shield cos of the final game, swimming! Good luck Block C!!!