Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Didn't get into dance, didn't get into Sheares Link, got into choir instead.
Yay, I'm sleepy. (*hi sleepy*) And hungry. (*and hungry*)
I want to scream out loud and blast music, but I can't... because people are sleeping...
I just used up 3h of my life reading blogs, when I'm supposed to prepare for my tutorial tomorrow... and I've a sudden urge to go cycling. I'm actually starving, but I'm just stoning here in front of my laptop. Darn.
Damn. Just realised it's another of those pointless blog entries. Just because I'm rather pissed off right now. There's this certain person who has been bugging me ever since I entered Sheares. And now everything that I want to get into, I didn't get in, and everything she auditioned for, she got in. Especially dance, that's really irritating. I know I'm evil, but that's just human, how good can one get? I try to be nice. I TRY TO HELP BUT NO ONE APPRECIATES!!!
A side advertisement: www.balapc.com
A side note: There will always be chio guys to impersonate as girls and look better than girls themselves, which is rather disturbing.
Yay, I'm sleepy. (*hi sleepy*) And hungry. (*and hungry*)
I want to scream out loud and blast music, but I can't... because people are sleeping...
I just used up 3h of my life reading blogs, when I'm supposed to prepare for my tutorial tomorrow... and I've a sudden urge to go cycling. I'm actually starving, but I'm just stoning here in front of my laptop. Darn.
Damn. Just realised it's another of those pointless blog entries. Just because I'm rather pissed off right now. There's this certain person who has been bugging me ever since I entered Sheares. And now everything that I want to get into, I didn't get in, and everything she auditioned for, she got in. Especially dance, that's really irritating. I know I'm evil, but that's just human, how good can one get? I try to be nice. I TRY TO HELP BUT NO ONE APPRECIATES!!!
A side advertisement: www.balapc.com
A side note: There will always be chio guys to impersonate as girls and look better than girls themselves, which is rather disturbing.