<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

We the siao ginas of block C played soccer, netball, basketball, volleyball and badminton yesterday from 5pm to almost 1am (we ate dinner of course, how could we do without it?). Volleyball is really great fun, even though it hurts a lot, but it's the kick it gives you that makes you go on and on and on and on... I'm so dark now! People say I look like charcoal... Lectures are, as usual, boring. I almost fell asleep during German classes. But it's a small lecture group, so I really must keep myself awake. To hell with Bio! I skipped the lecture for lunch today cos the lecturer was toooooo monotonous! I find that I can fall asleep very easily, I must be very tired.
I finally saw Pearl's hair colour! Sorry to say, it's not very nice.. *grinz* ;)
Hm. My sis and mum are raving about some murder at NUS news, I wonder..

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?