<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 03, 2003

I'm currently having hall orientation, which explains the lack of updates in my blog (this is HH's laptop!). Hall is fun, I'm in hall rag dance, life is good! Hmm... I dunno what to say, too excited liao... mass dance is pretty easy, easier than VJ's I Want You, haha... *oops* Oh yes, orange is the hall colour, so I'll still have a chance of wearing orange! Yay! HH's shift-key is spoilt, very irritating...

Next, introducing my first guest blogger - HH!
yes, that's me! (like duh. but anyway, on to a 'blog' entry.) the soc t-shirt happens to be orange, so i guess i'll have lots of chances to wear orange. *smirk* er. i have an orange ballpoint pen! (y'know? one of those orange on the outside, but blue on the inside?) and an orange pencil! (i really love those.) and the newater bottle is orange! (she likes it, so do i *gryn*) but my block colour (i live in block E, by the way. the block of all the 'yan dao's :p though rae's block has a guy.. surname 'yan', name 'dao' *chuckle*) is red, which is good too *beam* think i've spluttered enough nonsense. *waves*

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?