<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Congratulations to C-towners for winning the opening game of road relay! (Girls)
And we got 3rd for sepak takraw, good effort too! Yeah!

Life is so busy, I'm amazed that HH actually has the time to write such a long blog. Tomorrow morning I'll be awakened for volleyball training at 6am, after that I'll go for my very first Probability and Biostatistics lecture (it's actually the 6th, but I missed the first 5). Hopefully I'll fall asleep during the lecture, cos I don't want to fall asleep during German instead. (The German class is about 20 people, and we sit in a U-shape (like how Mrs Shu used to make us sit (or was it Mrs Teo?)) so if I sleep, everyone will be able to see and I'll be so embarassed (this already happened once).) Then after that I can sleep during inorganic chemistry lecture, the lecturer sucks anyway.

Yay, I have about 1.5h (hopefully) to do chemistry tutorial cos I have no other time to do them, unless I stay awake all night. Attempting tutorials does not mean that I have to get the questions right, though it would be good if I could.

Damn it! I have 4 days of 8am classes each week. And i have a 6-day week, with a stupid lecture smack right in the middle of a Saturday from 12-2. What the hell? Speaking of which, I am reminded of the statistic tutorial I had on Monday 8am. I didn't know where DBS SR3 was, and 2 people told me it was in medicine faculty. Since 2 people said it was in medicine, naturally I would think that they wouldn't be wrong. So I went there, with another person who also didn't know where the tutorial room was. After searching around for quite some time, we found a notice leading us to DBS SR3, which was all the way at the other end of science faculty. So we walked from the medical library to DBS SR3, which was on the 2nd level of S2. On the way there, we met another person who was also searching for the same place. So we 3 went together. And when we got there, we saw that the tutor was not there! Fine. So the tutor was late, to think that we were rushing so madly. Then at 8.30, someone who looked very much like a student like the rest of us walked in, and I couldn't be bothered with her cos I thought she was a student. Then she said: Good morning class. What time is it? Someone pointed the clock to her. She took out her handphone and checked the time, and she realised how late she was. That's not the worst...
She started writing out the working for tutorial question 1, and said: Question 1, very simply, I don't think anyone cannot do. Someone raised her hand and pointed out the mistake in her answer. And she said: Oh yes, sorry wrong answer. Duh!!! *slaps forehead* She says it's very simple and she got it wrong??? I turned to my new-found friends (those 2 who were late with me), and said: Is she a fake? After a few questions, my new-found friend said: I think she's a fake. She can't even explain clearly!
Oh no... don't tell me I have to start my first lesson of every week with this sucky part-time student tutor??? I'll vomit blood...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?